How Olamide Went behind His Significant other's Back with 19-Year-Old Understudy and OAP Maria Okan - Temmie Ovwasa

How Olamide Went behind His Significant other's Back with 19-Year-Old Understudy and OAP Maria Okan - Temmie Ovwasa



Temmie Ovwasa, a Nigerian Dubious musician, has made stunner charges against her previous record name chief, Olamide, guaranteeing he was traitorous to his better half with two different ladies.


In an extensive Instagram story explosion, she claimed that Olamide was in an adoration association with a 19-year-old Ajayi Crowther College understudy.

Temmie likewise blamed him for setting her in a compromising situation by including her in his undertakings with the youthful understudy and Live Character, Maria Okan.

Remember that in 2019, there were unconfirmed reports that Maria was pregnant, and there was speculation about Olamide's involvement, but neither party proved that Olamide was the father.

Temmie composed;

"First time I went to Lagos, I went with my more seasoned male cousin, He had more sense than me so obviously he was getting clarification on some pressing issues, Olamide let me know he favored that he shouldn't return with me, in my naivety I told him not to return with me. You did likewise when Lyta's father was clarifying pressing issues, in the event that your goals aren't evil for what reason do you definitely dislike more established, more experienced individuals being essential for your craftsman's lives!? If you have good intentions, why did you need us to be alone, your young artists whose prefrontal cortexes are not fully developed?

The very contract that you didn't respect? Even though the contract had not yet expired, you stopped honoring it two years before you informed me that it was over! I would mind my business in the room and your significant other would be coming to get some information about the young ladies you're cheating with.

There was a 19 year old young lady from Ajayi Crowther college that I met at your place, I was uninformed af and I simply thought she was companion to you sol followed her on IG, just for your significant other to begin barbecuing me and posing inquiries when she figured out you were cheating with that young lady! It is my business how that is handled!

This is coming after the Kwara-conceived vocalist guaranteed via online entertainment that Olamide's significant other made her a task young lady and continually helped her to remember being an unfortunate young lady whose life changed in Lagos.

She also claimed that whenever they went out, Adebukunmi publicly humiliated her and called her "broke."


Read Also: 

Deeone Keeps on hauling His Colleague


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Latest