Lola Omotayo celebrates son as he clocks 15: “You are my precious gift from God”

Lola Omotayo celebrates son as he clocks 15: “You are my precious gift from God”

Lola Omotayo celebrates son as he clocks 15: “You are my precious gift from God”


Lola Omotayo Okoye, the stunning spouse of grant winning performer and last part of music couple Peter Okoye, is praising the fifteenth birthday celebration of their child, Cameron.


The pleased mother took to Instagram to think about their excursion throughout the long term and how lovely it has been.


She alluded to her child as a beautiful gift, noticing how he has been an extraordinary gift in their life.


She poured enormous supplications on him to communicate her affection for him.


"Cheerful Birthday, to my astonishing child Cameron! 🎉🎂On this unique day as you turn 15, I ponder our excursion together and what a lovely one it has been. You are my valuable gift from God. A genuine gift in for our entire lives. I love you to the moon and back my sweetheart.


May your way in life be enlightened with shrewdness and grasping, directing you toward progress and satisfaction.


May you keep on becoming stronger, both truly and inwardly, as you set out on this excursion of immaturity.


May your heart forever be loaded up with empathy and consideration, and may you utilize your gifts to have a constructive outcome on the world?


Over the entirety of my child, may you generally know how profoundly you are adored and esteemed by me, your daddy, your sister, and your whole family.


I love you beyond what words can communicate. Cheerful BIRTHDAY!!!!!".


Read Also: 

Mohbad's Wife Family Responds to DNA Test Requests for Late Artist's Son


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Latest