Man raises alarm: “I have to start moving with ID card because people think I’m Sam Larry”

 Man raises alarm: “I have to start moving with ID card because people think I’m Sam Larry”


Man raises alarm: “I have to start moving with ID card because people think I’m Sam Larry”

 

A man has taken to web-based entertainment to communicate his despondency that individuals continually confusing him with the notorious socialite Sam Larry.


The recording was posted by well known DJ Spyce, who gave a disclaimer, expressing that the man simply looks similar to Sam Larry.


The man should be visible in the video griping about beginning conveying his ID card around since individuals on the road call him Sam Larry.


He portrayed how different performers showed up to his studio to record tunes and continued taking a gander at him dubiously, thinking he was Sam Larry.


DJ Spyce captioned the video:

“Public Notice……….. My friend/ Colleague is being mistaken for Sam Larry,he is not even De related to him at all. My Niiga is scared and it’s not even funny at all E jor make una leave Ay alone o.”

Watch the video below:


Read Also: 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Latest