Breaking News: Nigerian Man Surprises His University Classmate With Car After 5 Years

         Breaking News: Nigerian Man Surprises His University Classmate With Car After 5 Years


Breaking News: Nigerian Man Surprises His University Classmate With Car After 5 Years


A Nigerian man, Engr Chizitere Ahubelem, popularly known as Chizzy Whizzy, has gifted his university classmate, Iwuchukwu Kenneth Stephen, a Honda Pilot car.

The heartwarming gesture was announced on Facebook on Saturday, September 30, showcasing Chizitere’s commitment to making a positive impact in the lives of others.

Chizitere words:-

“He always checked on me and believed in me even after he requested for the car severally, and I told him I have no funds. He didn’t know I had bought it since. I waited for him for like 2 months to switch up on me, but he didn’t. Some people change if you don’t grant their request, but he didn’t.”

Kenneth Stephen, the fortunate recipient of the Honda Pilot, expressed his gratitude on Chizitere’s Facebook post.

Kenneth wrote:-

“Everything that you have ever done for me has made a huge difference in my life. Thank you so much, my Chizitere Ahubelem…God bless you more.”


Read Also: 

MONEY MONDAY! If You Win 120 Million Naira Right Now, What Is Your Next Move?

10 Places To Touch A Lady And Make Her Go Wild - CHEAT FOR GUYS!!




Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Latest