"I was denied a role because I refused to sleep with the producer , I’ll only sleep with the woman I want to marry" Chidi Ike

"I was denied a role because I refused to sleep with the producer , I’ll only sleep with the woman I want to marry " Chidi Ike 

"I was denied a role because I refused to sleep with the producer , I’ll only sleep with the woman I want to marry" Chidi Ike


“ I thought only women are being exploited in the industry. It was funny to me that a well respected female movie producer denied me a role because I refused to get down with her

I’m pretty young and can’t get into such . Though I’m a man I so much believe in abstinence. One of my goals is to marry as a virgin too .  


I’m careful about who I sleep with . May God give me the strength. “ Chidi 


Omo, if na you u go deny ? 😁


Cc Zamani’s Blog

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Latest